Just listening to the name alone is enough to make you tick right? “Devil’s Dish” – sounds like this is a cake with a “horror” style, but no, soft dough with cocoa aromatic flavor and fatty ice cream will make you love it. ! Join kitchentipus.com to learn how to make Devil’s Food!
Devil’s Food Ingredients
– 125gr cocoa powder.
– 400gr sugar (divided into two equal parts).
– 250ml of warm water.
– 340gr butter to soften at room temperature.
– 4 chicken eggs.
– 250gr sour cream.
– 330gr of wheat flour.
– 4 tsp baking powder.
– ¼ tsp salt.
– 4 vanilla essence.
Ice cream section:
– 500ml of fresh cream.
– 30gr of sugar.
Devil’s Food Baking Supplies
– Egg whisk.
– Grilled steak.
– Ice cream spreaders.
How to make Devil’s Food
– Start with the bread, you mix cocoa powder with 200g sugar and warm water together in a large bowl.
– Take another bowl, add in avocado and 200g sugar and then use the cage to smooth the mixture.
– For each egg in the bowl of butter mixture in step 2 and mix well.
– Add the sour cream to the bowl of mixture in step 3 and continue to use the same brush.
Add the flour, baking powder and salt in the bowl of the mixture in step 4 and mix well.
– Then pour the mixture of cocoa powder into the bowl of the mixture and continue to mix until the ingredients are blended together.
– Finally add vanilla essence to the flour bowl, mix well.
– Pour the flour into two baking molds with candy molds (two molds with the same amount of flour) and place them in the oven and bake at 170 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
– With ice cream, you use the machine to whiten the ice cream and sugar to hard up.
– Cake is cooked, remove from the mold, put the first layer on the plate and then spread the cream on the cake, then put the second layer on top and put all the remaining ice cream on the cake and out. round the cake.
Note: You can put some of the cream of freshly squeezed whipped cream in the ice cream bag to catch on the cake, sprinkle some cocoa powder on the cake to decorate it again!